Education & Training
- PsyD, William James College
- MA, William James College
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, UPMC Sports Medicine
- Postdoctoral Residency, Bedford VA Medical Center
1. Kontos, A.P., Deitrick, J.M., Reynolds, E. (2016). Mental Health Implications and Consequences following Sport-related Concussion. British Journal of Sports Medicine, 50(3): 139-140.
2. Reynolds, E., Collins, M.W., Mucha, A., Troutman-Ensecki, C. (2014). Establishing a clinical service for the management of sports-related concussions. Neurosurgery Supplemental 4: S71-81.
3. Collins, M.W., Kontos, A.P., Reynolds, E., Murawski, C.D., Fu, F.H. (2014). A comprehensive, targeted approach to the clinical care of athletes following sports-related concussion. Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy 22: 235-246.
Diagnosis and management of sports-related concussion, biopsychosocial factors contributing to recovery time, and best practices for comprehensive concussion care. Diagnosis and management of sports-related concussion in pediatric, adolescent, and adult populations.